Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Honey, I Need a Drink.

Does that phrase sound familiar to anyone? It's been a long summer...can you tell? Between play practice, gymnastics, swim dates at the YMCA, family outings and get-togethers, and trying to adjust to a newborn in the house, that drink can't come soon enough. Of course that drink is rather hard to come by when at the end of the day you're too tired to even make it. Story of my Life! For those of you who don't know me, I have four kids ages ranging from 9 years to 5 months and I am only 23 years old. Yeah I know what you are thinking...Wow did this girl have kids at like age 12? Well no, but I would have been 13 if I had my oldest step-daughter biologically. 2 step-daughters, a daughter and son of my own, and a husband. Yes, I've got my hands full, I'm told that every time the occasional tender loving old lady realizes that those kids following me around the grocery store are not actually lost. It's crazy for me to even fathom it myself...

So I'm sure you are wondering "How does this young mother of four have any time to even think about starting a blog?" Great Question! I'm still asking it myself. I felt that I needed a release, something to get my thoughts out. I also feel the need to get the word out about things that are happening in our country that is covered up so much that most people don't even have a clue about. I've recently started to buy more organic and natural products and I feel that more and more people should know about what really is in our everyday conventional foods. 

So as of right now, this is my attempt to keep my sanity and my way of helping others learn the truth about things that our society and government has deemed "safe". We will see how this goes...
~Mombird


No comments:

Post a Comment